• This traditional Maori Manaia Koru pendant is hand carved out of fine grain nephrite jade.
• With the head of a bird, the tail of a fish and the body of a man, Manaia is a mythological creature in Māori culture meaning guardian of the sky, land and sea.
• Material: Natural nephrite jade
• Size: approx. 29mm * 41mm(height) * 9mm
• Weight: approx. 12 grams
• SKU: G012466 (light color), G012467(deep color), 3JADE MANUFACTURING (China)
Pictures of SKU: G012466 (light color)
Pictures of SKU: G012467 (deep color)