• This NZ Maori design quad Koru spiral pendant is hand carved from natural green nephrite jade, each comes with a black waxed cord.
• The fern-leaf shape spiral, which is called Koru in Maori art, symbolizes new life, growth, strength and harmony.
• The Green nephrite jade is also called greenstone or pounamu in New Zealand.
• Material: Natural green nephrite jade
• Size: approx. 56mm(diameter) * 5mm, pictures are larger than the actual size
• Weight: approx. 24 grams
• SKU: G026235, 3JADE MANUFACTURING (China)