• These New Zealand Maori design double twist pendants (necklaces) are hand carved out of natural green nephrite jade (Canada BC jade).
• This listing is for one pendant, comes with one piece of black waxed cord.
• Green nephrite jade is also called greenstone in New Zealand. Maori people call locally mined green nephrite jade as "pounamu".
• We proudly have been selling worldwide including to NZ retailers and "artists" for more than 10 years.
• The pendants are divided into two group by size:
Item 1 (small), SKU: G026367A, approx. 18mm * 33mm(height) * 8mm, approx. 5 grams.
Item 2 (big), SKU: G026367B, approx. 26mm * 48mm(height) * 10mm, approx. 10 grams.