• The 59.8mm bangle is made of natural fossil coral (agatized coral)
• It is natural material, natural flower-like patterns, with no scratches, flaws or repairs, each one is in great condition.
• Fossil coral is a natural type of gemstone formed by ancient corals. The proper name for fossil coral is 'agatized coral' or 'agatized fossil coral', because during formation, the coral remains are gradually replaced with agate, a variety of naturally occurring chalcedony, or micro crystalline quartz. When prehistoric corals are fossilized through replacement with agate, the fossil coral forms through hardened deposits left by silica-rich waters. The entire process can take over 20 million years and occurs only under very unique geological conditions. Corals are marine animals and it is their skeletons that are fossilized and preserved, often leaving flower-like patterns in the stone.
• Material: Natural fossil coral gemstone
• SKU, Size & Weight:
• Item 1, SKU: C042058, inner diameter 59.8mm, outside diameter 75mm, width 15.5mm, 52 grams.
• Item 2, SKU: C042059, inner diameter 59.8mm, outside diameter 76mm, width 17mm, 59 grams.
• Item 3, SKU: C042060, inner diameter 59.8mm, outside diameter 77mm, width 16.5mm, 64 grams.
• Item 4, SKU: C042061, inner diameter 59.8mm, outside diameter 77mm, width 17mm, 66 grams.
• Item 5, SKU: C042062, inner diameter 59.8mm, outside diameter 76.5mm, width 16.5mm, 58 grams.
Pictures of item 1, SKU: C042058
Pictures of item 2, SKU: C042059
Pictures of item 3, SKU: C042060
Pictures of item 4, SKU: C042061
Pictures of item 5, SKU: C042062